LKPD, ASESMEN, DAN RUBRIK Asking for and Giving Advice through Telephone Conversation
π PERTEMUAN 1
LKPD 1 – “HELLO, WHO’S CALLING?”
Tujuan
Peserta didik mampu mengenali dan menggunakan ungkapan membuka, menjawab, dan menutup percakapan telepon.
A. Activity 1 – Match It!
Jodohkan ungkapan dengan maknanya.
| No. | Expression | Meaning |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | Hello, this is Rina speaking. | a. Tunggu sebentar |
| 2 | Who's calling, please? | b. Terima kasih sudah menelepon |
| 3 | Please hold on. | c. Ini Rina yang berbicara |
| 4 | May I speak to Andi? | d. Siapa yang menelepon? |
| 5 | Thanks for calling. | e. Bolehkah saya berbicara dengan Andi? |
B. Activity 2 – Complete the Dialogue
Lengkapi dialog berikut.
A: Hello, this is ______ speaking.
B: Hi, ______. This is ______.
A: May I speak to ______?
B: Sure. Please ______.
A: Thank you.
B: You're ______.
C. Activity 3 – Pair Practice
Work in pairs. Practice the telephone conversation. Then change the situation.
Situasi:
Calling your friend about homework.
Calling your classmate about tomorrow's schedule.
Calling your friend to ask about an extracurricular activity.
D. Reflection
Today I learned: __________________
The expression I like: __________________
I need to practice: __________________
Asesmen Formatif
Praktik telephone conversation.
Rubrik
| Aspek | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1 |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Telephone expressions | Sangat tepat | Tepat | Beberapa kesalahan | Banyak kesalahan |
| Pronunciation | Sangat jelas | Jelas | Cukup | Kurang jelas |
| Fluency | Sangat lancar | Lancar | Beberapa jeda | Banyak jeda |
| Interaction | Sangat responsif | Responsif | Cukup | Pasif |
Skor maksimal: 16
π¬ PERTEMUAN 2
LKPD 2 – “I NEED YOUR ADVICE!”
Tujuan
Peserta didik mampu mengidentifikasi dan menggunakan ungkapan meminta nasihat.
A. Activity 1 – Find the Expressions
Bacalah dialog berikut dan garis bawahi ungkapan asking for advice.
A: Hi, Rani. What's wrong?
B: I'm worried about my English test.
A: What should I do?
B: You should practice more.
A: Do you think I should study with a friend?
B: Yes, that's a good idea.
B. Activity 2 – Complete the Expressions
Lengkapi:
What ______ I do?
What do you ______ I should do?
Do you have any ______?
Can you give me some ______?
What would you ______?
C. Activity 3 – “Advice Hotline”
Pilih satu masalah:
I have too much homework.
I'm always late.
I don't understand English.
I'm nervous about an exam.
I have a problem with my friend.
Call your partner and ask for advice.
D. Reflection
The easiest expression is __________.
The most difficult expression is __________.
Asesmen Formatif
Speaking practice: Asking for Advice
Rubrik
| Aspek | Bobot |
|---|---|
| Ketepatan expression | 30 |
| Pronunciation | 20 |
| Fluency | 20 |
| Relevance to situation | 20 |
| Confidence | 10 |
| Total | 100 |
π‘ PERTEMUAN 3
LKPD 3 – “WHAT SHOULD I DO?”
Tujuan
Peserta didik mampu memberikan nasihat menggunakan berbagai pola yang tepat.
A. Activity 1 – Match the Problem and Advice
| Problem | Advice |
|---|---|
| 1. I'm always late. | a. You should study harder. |
| 2. I'm tired at school. | b. You should wake up earlier. |
| 3. I have an exam tomorrow. | c. You should sleep earlier. |
| 4. I have too much homework. | d. You should make a schedule. |
B. Activity 2 – Complete the Advice
Gunakan should / shouldn't / could / had better.
I always sleep late.
→ You __________ sleep earlier.I have an exam tomorrow.
→ You __________ study tonight.I'm always late.
→ You __________ wake up earlier.I don't understand the lesson.
→ You __________ ask your teacher.I feel very tired.
→ You __________ stay up late.
C. Activity 3 – Advice Doctor π©Ί
Berpasangan.
Student A: Tell your problem.
Student B: Give at least two pieces of advice.
Contoh:
A: I'm always late for school.
B: You should wake up earlier.
B: You shouldn't stay up late.
D. Reflection
One piece of advice I can give is:
“________________________________.”
Asesmen Formatif
Advice Doctor Role-play
Rubrik
| Aspek | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1 |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Giving advice | Sangat tepat & bervariasi | Tepat | Terbatas | Belum mampu |
| Grammar | Sangat tepat | Sedikit kesalahan | Beberapa kesalahan | Banyak kesalahan |
| Pronunciation | Sangat jelas | Jelas | Cukup | Kurang |
| Fluency | Lancar | Cukup lancar | Banyak jeda | Tidak lancar |
| Confidence | Sangat percaya diri | Percaya diri | Cukup | Kurang |
π PERTEMUAN 4
LKPD 4 – “ADVICE HOTLINE!”
Tujuan
Peserta didik mampu melakukan percakapan telepon yang memuat masalah, asking for advice, giving advice, dan responding.
A. Activity 1 – Complete the Conversation
A: Hello, this is ______ speaking.
B: Hi, ______. What's ______?
A: I'm having trouble with ______.
B: What should you ______?
A: I don't know.
B: You ______ study with a friend.
A: That's a good ______.
B: You ______ ask your teacher for help.
A: Thanks for your ______.
B. Activity 2 – Mystery Problem π²
Ambil satu kartu masalah dari guru.
Contoh:
You have too much homework.
You always arrive late at school.
You have difficulty learning English.
You have a problem with your best friend.
You don't know which extracurricular activity to join.
C. Activity 3 – Telephone Challenge
Lakukan percakapan minimal 1–2 menit.
Harus memuat:
☐ Opening
☐ Problem
☐ Asking for advice
☐ At least 2 pieces of advice
☐ Response
☐ Closing
D. Reflection
I was good at __________.
I need to improve __________.
Asesmen Formatif
Telephone Advice Challenge
Rubrik
| Aspek | Bobot |
|---|---|
| Opening & closing | 15 |
| Asking for advice | 20 |
| Giving advice | 25 |
| Responding | 15 |
| Pronunciation & fluency | 15 |
| Confidence | 10 |
| Total | 100 |
✍️ PERTEMUAN 5
LKPD 5 – “CREATE YOUR ADVICE CALL!”
Tujuan
Peserta didik mampu menyusun dan melatih dialog telephone conversation tentang masalah sehari-hari.
A. Choose Your Topic
Pilih satu:
☐ School
☐ Friendship
☐ Homework
☐ Exam
☐ Time management
☐ Social media
☐ Extracurricular
☐ Future career
B. Plan Your Dialogue
Problem:
Characters:
Student A: __________________
Student B: __________________
Opening:
Problem:
Asking for Advice:
Advice 1:
Advice 2:
Response:
Closing:
C. Write Your Dialogue
A: ______________________________
B: ______________________________
A: ______________________________
B: ______________________________
A: ______________________________
B: ______________________________
D. Practice
Latih:
☐ Pronunciation
☐ Intonation
☐ Fluency
☐ Expression
☐ Body language
☐ Eye contact
E. Peer Review
Teman memberikan feedback:
⭐ One thing I like:
π‘ One thing to improve:
Asesmen Formatif
Script & rehearsal
Rubrik
| Aspek | Bobot |
|---|---|
| Struktur dialog | 20 |
| Asking advice | 20 |
| Giving advice | 20 |
| Vocabulary & grammar | 20 |
| Creativity | 10 |
| Preparation | 10 |
| Total | 100 |
π PERTEMUAN 6
LKPD 6 – “ADVICE CALL SHOW!”
ASESMEN SUMATIF
Tugas Akhir
Perform a 3–5 minute telephone conversation with your partner about a problem.
Ketentuan
Dialog wajib memiliki:
Opening
Stating the problem
Asking for advice
Giving at least two pieces of advice
Responding to advice
Closing
Pilihan Tema
π School problem
π₯ Friendship
π Homework
⏰ Time management
π± Social media
π Exam
⚽ Extracurricular
πΌ Future career
π RUBRIK PENILAIAN SUMATIF
| Aspek | 4 – Sangat Baik | 3 – Baik | 2 – Cukup | 1 – Perlu Bimbingan | Bobot |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Telephone expressions | Sangat tepat & lengkap | Tepat | Beberapa kesalahan | Banyak kesalahan | 15% |
| Asking for advice | Sangat natural & tepat | Tepat | Cukup | Belum tepat | 15% |
| Giving advice | ≥3 ungkapan tepat & bervariasi | 2–3 ungkapan tepat | 1–2 ungkapan | Sangat terbatas | 20% |
| Responding | Sangat tepat & natural | Tepat | Cukup | Belum mampu | 10% |
| Pronunciation | Sangat jelas | Jelas | Cukup | Sulit dipahami | 10% |
| Fluency | Sangat lancar | Lancar | Banyak jeda | Tidak lancar | 10% |
| Creativity | Sangat menarik & kreatif | Menarik | Cukup | Kurang menarik | 10% |
| Confidence & expression | Sangat percaya diri | Percaya diri | Cukup | Kurang percaya diri | 10% |
| TOTAL | 100% |
π KRITERIA NILAI
| Nilai | Predikat | Keterangan |
|---|---|---|
| 90–100 | Sangat Baik | Sangat menguasai |
| 80–89 | Baik | Menguasai |
| 70–79 | Cukup | Cukup menguasai |
| <70 | Perlu Bimbingan | Perlu latihan lebih lanjut |
π SELF-ASSESSMENT AKHIR
Berikan tanda ✓.
| Pernyataan | π | π | π |
|---|---|---|---|
| Saya dapat membuka percakapan telepon. | ☐ | ☐ | ☐ |
| Saya dapat menyampaikan masalah. | ☐ | ☐ | ☐ |
| Saya dapat meminta nasihat. | ☐ | ☐ | ☐ |
| Saya dapat memberikan nasihat. | ☐ | ☐ | ☐ |
| Saya dapat merespons nasihat. | ☐ | ☐ | ☐ |
| Saya dapat menutup percakapan telepon. | ☐ | ☐ | ☐ |
| Saya percaya diri berbicara Bahasa Inggris. | ☐ | ☐ | ☐ |
Refleksi Akhir
One thing I learned:
One thing I did well:
One thing I want to improve:
π REKAP ASESMEN
| Pertemuan | Produk/Asesmen | Jenis |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | Telephone Conversation | Formatif |
| 2 | Asking for Advice | Formatif |
| 3 | Advice Doctor | Formatif |
| 4 | Advice Hotline | Formatif |
| 5 | Dialogue Script & Rehearsal | Formatif |
| 6 | Advice Call Show | Sumatif |
Rekomendasi Bobot
Nilai Formatif: 40%
Nilai Sumatif/Performance: 60%
Dengan pola ini, siswa dinilai bukan hanya dari hasil penampilan akhir, tetapi juga dari proses: memahami ungkapan → berlatih → berkolaborasi → membuat dialog → memperbaiki → tampil percaya diri.
Comments
Post a Comment