LKPD, ASESMEN, DAN RUBRIK Asking for and Giving Advice through Telephone Conversation



πŸ“ž PERTEMUAN 1

LKPD 1 – “HELLO, WHO’S CALLING?”

Tujuan

Peserta didik mampu mengenali dan menggunakan ungkapan membuka, menjawab, dan menutup percakapan telepon.

A. Activity 1 – Match It!

Jodohkan ungkapan dengan maknanya.

No.ExpressionMeaning
1Hello, this is Rina speaking.a. Tunggu sebentar
2Who's calling, please?b. Terima kasih sudah menelepon
3Please hold on.c. Ini Rina yang berbicara
4May I speak to Andi?d. Siapa yang menelepon?
5Thanks for calling.e. Bolehkah saya berbicara dengan Andi?

B. Activity 2 – Complete the Dialogue

Lengkapi dialog berikut.

A: Hello, this is ______ speaking.
B: Hi, ______. This is ______.
A: May I speak to ______?
B: Sure. Please ______.
A: Thank you.
B: You're ______.

C. Activity 3 – Pair Practice

Work in pairs. Practice the telephone conversation. Then change the situation.

Situasi:

  1. Calling your friend about homework.

  2. Calling your classmate about tomorrow's schedule.

  3. Calling your friend to ask about an extracurricular activity.

D. Reflection

Today I learned: __________________

The expression I like: __________________

I need to practice: __________________

Asesmen Formatif

Praktik telephone conversation.

Rubrik

Aspek4321
Telephone expressionsSangat tepatTepatBeberapa kesalahanBanyak kesalahan
PronunciationSangat jelasJelasCukupKurang jelas
FluencySangat lancarLancarBeberapa jedaBanyak jeda
InteractionSangat responsifResponsifCukupPasif

Skor maksimal: 16


πŸ’¬ PERTEMUAN 2

LKPD 2 – “I NEED YOUR ADVICE!”

Tujuan

Peserta didik mampu mengidentifikasi dan menggunakan ungkapan meminta nasihat.

A. Activity 1 – Find the Expressions

Bacalah dialog berikut dan garis bawahi ungkapan asking for advice.

A: Hi, Rani. What's wrong?
B: I'm worried about my English test.
A: What should I do?
B: You should practice more.
A: Do you think I should study with a friend?
B: Yes, that's a good idea.

B. Activity 2 – Complete the Expressions

Lengkapi:

  1. What ______ I do?

  2. What do you ______ I should do?

  3. Do you have any ______?

  4. Can you give me some ______?

  5. What would you ______?

C. Activity 3 – “Advice Hotline”

Pilih satu masalah:

  • I have too much homework.

  • I'm always late.

  • I don't understand English.

  • I'm nervous about an exam.

  • I have a problem with my friend.

Call your partner and ask for advice.

D. Reflection

The easiest expression is __________.

The most difficult expression is __________.

Asesmen Formatif

Speaking practice: Asking for Advice

Rubrik

AspekBobot
Ketepatan expression30
Pronunciation20
Fluency20
Relevance to situation20
Confidence10
Total100

πŸ’‘ PERTEMUAN 3

LKPD 3 – “WHAT SHOULD I DO?”

Tujuan

Peserta didik mampu memberikan nasihat menggunakan berbagai pola yang tepat.

A. Activity 1 – Match the Problem and Advice

ProblemAdvice
1. I'm always late.a. You should study harder.
2. I'm tired at school.b. You should wake up earlier.
3. I have an exam tomorrow.c. You should sleep earlier.
4. I have too much homework.d. You should make a schedule.

B. Activity 2 – Complete the Advice

Gunakan should / shouldn't / could / had better.

  1. I always sleep late.
    → You __________ sleep earlier.

  2. I have an exam tomorrow.
    → You __________ study tonight.

  3. I'm always late.
    → You __________ wake up earlier.

  4. I don't understand the lesson.
    → You __________ ask your teacher.

  5. I feel very tired.
    → You __________ stay up late.

C. Activity 3 – Advice Doctor 🩺

Berpasangan.

Student A: Tell your problem.
Student B: Give at least two pieces of advice.

Contoh:

A: I'm always late for school.
B: You should wake up earlier.
B: You shouldn't stay up late.

D. Reflection

One piece of advice I can give is:

“________________________________.”

Asesmen Formatif

Advice Doctor Role-play

Rubrik

Aspek4321
Giving adviceSangat tepat & bervariasiTepatTerbatasBelum mampu
GrammarSangat tepatSedikit kesalahanBeberapa kesalahanBanyak kesalahan
PronunciationSangat jelasJelasCukupKurang
FluencyLancarCukup lancarBanyak jedaTidak lancar
ConfidenceSangat percaya diriPercaya diriCukupKurang

🎭 PERTEMUAN 4

LKPD 4 – “ADVICE HOTLINE!”

Tujuan

Peserta didik mampu melakukan percakapan telepon yang memuat masalah, asking for advice, giving advice, dan responding.

A. Activity 1 – Complete the Conversation

A: Hello, this is ______ speaking.
B: Hi, ______. What's ______?
A: I'm having trouble with ______.
B: What should you ______?
A: I don't know.
B: You ______ study with a friend.
A: That's a good ______.
B: You ______ ask your teacher for help.
A: Thanks for your ______.

B. Activity 2 – Mystery Problem 🎲

Ambil satu kartu masalah dari guru.

Contoh:

You have too much homework.

You always arrive late at school.

You have difficulty learning English.

You have a problem with your best friend.

You don't know which extracurricular activity to join.

C. Activity 3 – Telephone Challenge

Lakukan percakapan minimal 1–2 menit.

Harus memuat:

☐ Opening
☐ Problem
☐ Asking for advice
☐ At least 2 pieces of advice
☐ Response
☐ Closing

D. Reflection

I was good at __________.

I need to improve __________.

Asesmen Formatif

Telephone Advice Challenge

Rubrik

AspekBobot
Opening & closing15
Asking for advice20
Giving advice25
Responding15
Pronunciation & fluency15
Confidence10
Total100

✍️ PERTEMUAN 5

LKPD 5 – “CREATE YOUR ADVICE CALL!”

Tujuan

Peserta didik mampu menyusun dan melatih dialog telephone conversation tentang masalah sehari-hari.

A. Choose Your Topic

Pilih satu:

☐ School
☐ Friendship
☐ Homework
☐ Exam
☐ Time management
☐ Social media
☐ Extracurricular
☐ Future career

B. Plan Your Dialogue

Problem:


Characters:
Student A: __________________
Student B: __________________

Opening:


Problem:


Asking for Advice:


Advice 1:


Advice 2:


Response:


Closing:


C. Write Your Dialogue

A: ______________________________

B: ______________________________

A: ______________________________

B: ______________________________

A: ______________________________

B: ______________________________

D. Practice

Latih:

☐ Pronunciation
☐ Intonation
☐ Fluency
☐ Expression
☐ Body language
☐ Eye contact

E. Peer Review

Teman memberikan feedback:

⭐ One thing I like:


πŸ’‘ One thing to improve:


Asesmen Formatif

Script & rehearsal

Rubrik

AspekBobot
Struktur dialog20
Asking advice20
Giving advice20
Vocabulary & grammar20
Creativity10
Preparation10
Total100

πŸ† PERTEMUAN 6

LKPD 6 – “ADVICE CALL SHOW!”

ASESMEN SUMATIF

Tugas Akhir

Perform a 3–5 minute telephone conversation with your partner about a problem.

Ketentuan

Dialog wajib memiliki:

  1. Opening

  2. Stating the problem

  3. Asking for advice

  4. Giving at least two pieces of advice

  5. Responding to advice

  6. Closing

Pilihan Tema

πŸ“š School problem
πŸ‘₯ Friendship
πŸ“ Homework
⏰ Time management
πŸ“± Social media
πŸŽ“ Exam
⚽ Extracurricular
πŸ’Ό Future career


🎭 RUBRIK PENILAIAN SUMATIF

Aspek4 – Sangat Baik3 – Baik2 – Cukup1 – Perlu BimbinganBobot
Telephone expressionsSangat tepat & lengkapTepatBeberapa kesalahanBanyak kesalahan15%
Asking for adviceSangat natural & tepatTepatCukupBelum tepat15%
Giving advice≥3 ungkapan tepat & bervariasi2–3 ungkapan tepat1–2 ungkapanSangat terbatas20%
RespondingSangat tepat & naturalTepatCukupBelum mampu10%
PronunciationSangat jelasJelasCukupSulit dipahami10%
FluencySangat lancarLancarBanyak jedaTidak lancar10%
CreativitySangat menarik & kreatifMenarikCukupKurang menarik10%
Confidence & expressionSangat percaya diriPercaya diriCukupKurang percaya diri10%
TOTAL100%

πŸ“Š KRITERIA NILAI

NilaiPredikatKeterangan
90–100Sangat BaikSangat menguasai
80–89BaikMenguasai
70–79CukupCukup menguasai
<70Perlu BimbinganPerlu latihan lebih lanjut

πŸ“ SELF-ASSESSMENT AKHIR

Berikan tanda ✓.

Pernyataan😊😐😟
Saya dapat membuka percakapan telepon.☐☐☐
Saya dapat menyampaikan masalah.☐☐☐
Saya dapat meminta nasihat.☐☐☐
Saya dapat memberikan nasihat.☐☐☐
Saya dapat merespons nasihat.☐☐☐
Saya dapat menutup percakapan telepon.☐☐☐
Saya percaya diri berbicara Bahasa Inggris.☐☐☐

Refleksi Akhir

One thing I learned:


One thing I did well:


One thing I want to improve:



πŸ“Œ REKAP ASESMEN

PertemuanProduk/AsesmenJenis
1Telephone ConversationFormatif
2Asking for AdviceFormatif
3Advice DoctorFormatif
4Advice HotlineFormatif
5Dialogue Script & RehearsalFormatif
6Advice Call ShowSumatif

Rekomendasi Bobot

Nilai Formatif: 40%
Nilai Sumatif/Performance: 60%

Dengan pola ini, siswa dinilai bukan hanya dari hasil penampilan akhir, tetapi juga dari proses: memahami ungkapan → berlatih → berkolaborasi → membuat dialog → memperbaiki → tampil percaya diri.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple past tense

Assignment for AP, CV, JI

ASKING AND GIVING INFORMATION