offering service or product material



🔧 PERTEMUAN 1 — WELCOME TO THE WORKSHOP!

Materi: Introduction to Offering Products and Services

1. Vocabulary: Workshop Products

EnglishArti
cutting toolalat potong
drill bitmata bor
milling cutterpisau frais
vernier caliperjangka sorong
micrometermikrometer
bearingbantalan
gearroda gigi
chuckcekam
machine viceragum mesin
lubricantpelumas
cutting fluidcairan pemotong
safety glasseskacamata keselamatan
glovessarung tangan

2. Vocabulary: Workshop Services

  • machine maintenance = perawatan mesin

  • machine repair = perbaikan mesin

  • machine inspection = pemeriksaan mesin

  • cleaning service = jasa pembersihan

  • lubrication = pelumasan

  • bearing replacement = penggantian bearing

  • tool sharpening = pengasahan alat

  • machine checking = pemeriksaan mesin

3. Expressions of Offering

Offering help

Can I help you?

How can I help you?

What can I do for you?

Offering a product

Would you like this drill bit?

How about this cutting tool?

Can I offer you this micrometer?

4. Contoh Dialog

Seller: Good morning. Can I help you?
Customer: Good morning. I'm looking for a drill bit.
Seller: Sure. How about this one?
Customer: What is it used for?
Seller: It's used for drilling steel.
Customer: That sounds good. Thank you.
Seller: You're welcome.

🎯 Language Focus

Can I + Verb 1...?

Can I help you?

Would you like + noun...?

Would you like this drill bit?

How about + noun...?

How about this cutting tool?


🛠️ PERTEMUAN 2 — CAN I HELP YOU?

Materi: Offering Products

1. Asking About Customer's Needs

What are you looking for?

What do you need?

What kind of tool do you need?

What size do you need?

What material are you working with?

What are you going to use it for?

2. Offering Products

Can I help you find a cutting tool?

Would you like this drill bit?

How about this micrometer?

Would you like to try this one?

Can I offer you a better-quality tool?

3. Product Characteristics

WordMeaning
strongkuat
sharptajam
durabletahan lama
accurateakurat
affordableterjangkau
expensivemahal
cheapmurah
high-qualityberkualitas tinggi
suitablesesuai
efficientefisien

4. Contoh

Customer: I'm looking for a measuring tool.
Seller: What kind of measurement do you need?
Customer: I need accurate measurement.
Seller: How about this micrometer?
Customer: Is it suitable for small measurements?
Seller: Yes, it is. It's very accurate.

🎯 Language Focus

What + do/are + subject + ...?

What do you need?

What are you looking for?


⚙️ PERTEMUAN 3 — WHAT DOES THE CUSTOMER NEED?

Materi: Asking and Identifying Customer Needs

Pada pertemuan ini siswa belajar bahwa penawaran yang baik harus sesuai kebutuhan pelanggan.

1. Asking Customer's Needs

What do you need?

What are you looking for?

What will you use it for?

What material are you working with?

What size do you need?

What type of machine do you have?

2. Describing Customer Needs

I need a tool for cutting steel.

I need a measuring tool.

I need a replacement bearing.

I need a tool for drilling aluminum.

I need a service for my lathe machine.

3. Matching Needs with Products

Customer's NeedSuitable Product
Measure accuratelyMicrometer
Measure lengthVernier caliper
Make holesDrill bit
Cut metalCutting tool
Hold workpieceMachine vice
Support rotationBearing
Hold cutting toolChuck

4. Contoh Dialog

Seller: What are you looking for?
Customer: I need a tool for making holes in steel.
Seller: What size do you need?
Customer: About 10 millimeters.
Seller: I recommend this drill bit.
Customer: Why do you recommend it?
Seller: Because it is suitable for steel.

🎯 HOTS Focus

Siswa tidak langsung menawarkan produk. Mereka harus:

Ask → Analyze → Choose → Offer


💡 PERTEMUAN 4 — CHOOSE THE BEST TOOL!

Materi: Comparing and Recommending Products

1. Adjectives for Comparing Products

  • cheaper

  • more expensive

  • stronger

  • more durable

  • more accurate

  • sharper

  • better

  • more suitable

  • more efficient

2. Making Recommendations

I recommend this one.

I recommend this cutting tool.

I suggest this micrometer.

This one is more suitable.

This one is better for steel.

This product is more durable.

For your needs, I recommend this one.

3. Giving Reasons

Because it is more durable.

Because it is suitable for steel.

Because it is more affordable.

Because it provides accurate measurements.

4. Contoh Dialog

Customer: Which one is better for steel?
Seller: I recommend this cutting tool.
Customer: Why?
Seller: Because it is stronger and more durable.
Customer: Is it expensive?
Seller: It's a little expensive, but it lasts longer.

🎯 HOTS Challenge

Situation:

A customer needs a durable cutting tool but has a limited budget.

Siswa harus memilih produk dan menjelaskan mengapa produk tersebut paling sesuai.


👨‍🔧 PERTEMUAN 5 — WORKSHOP SERVICE!

Materi: Offering Services

1. Service Vocabulary

EnglishArti
repairmemperbaiki
maintainmerawat
inspectmemeriksa
checkmengecek
cleanmembersihkan
lubricatemelumasi
replacemengganti
sharpenmengasah
adjustmenyetel
servicemelakukan servis

2. Common Machine Problems

The machine is making a strange noise.

The machine is overheating.

The bearing is damaged.

The cutting tool is dull.

The machine needs lubrication.

The machine is not working properly.

3. Offering Services

Can I help you with your machine?

Would you like us to check it?

We can repair your lathe machine.

Would you like a maintenance service?

We can replace the bearing.

Would you like us to inspect the machine first?

4. Contoh Dialog

Customer: My lathe machine is making a strange noise.
Technician: Can I help you with your machine?
Customer: Yes, please.
Technician: Would you like us to inspect it?
Customer: Yes. How much does it cost?
Technician: The inspection is free.
Customer: That's great. Thank you.

🎯 Language Focus

Would you like us to + Verb 1...?

Would you like us to check the machine?

Would you like us to replace the bearing?


💰 PERTEMUAN 6 — MAKE THE BEST OFFER!

Materi: Price, Budget, and Negotiation

1. Talking About Price

How much is it?

How much does it cost?

It's Rp300,000.

It's quite expensive.

It's affordable.

It's within your budget.

2. Talking About Budget

My budget is Rp500,000.

I have a limited budget.

I'm looking for something cheaper.

Do you have a cheaper option?

3. Offering Alternatives

How about this one?

We have another option.

You could try this one.

This is cheaper.

If you want something cheaper, I recommend this one.

4. Accepting an Offer

That sounds good.

That's a good option.

I'll take it.

I'd like to buy it.

That would be helpful.

5. Rejecting Politely

No, thank you.

That's a little expensive.

I'm looking for something cheaper.

Maybe I'll try another one.

6. Contoh Dialog

Customer: How much is this micrometer?
Seller: It's Rp750,000.
Customer: That's too expensive for me. My budget is Rp500,000.
Seller: I understand. How about this vernier caliper?
Customer: How much is it?
Seller: It's Rp450,000.
Customer: That sounds good. I'll take it.
Seller: Great. Thank you.

🔥 HOTS Challenge

Siswa diberikan:

Budget: Rp500,000
Need: Accurate measuring tool
Options: 3 products with different prices and features.

Siswa harus menentukan pilihan terbaik dan mempertahankan alasannya.


🎭 PERTEMUAN 7 — WORKSHOP SALES CHALLENGE!

Materi: Creating a Product/Service Offering Dialogue

Pada pertemuan ini siswa menggabungkan seluruh materi.

1. Struktur Percakapan

A. Greeting

Good morning. Welcome to our workshop.

B. Asking Needs

What are you looking for?

C. Identifying the Problem/Need

What will you use it for?

D. Offering

How about this one?

Would you like this product?

E. Explaining

It's suitable for steel.

It's durable and accurate.

F. Recommending

I recommend this one because...

G. Handling Questions

How much is it?

Is it suitable for...?

Do you have another option?

H. Responding

Yes, please.

That sounds good.

No, thank you.

I. Closing

Thank you for coming.

Have a nice day.


2. Dialogue Template

Seller: Good morning. __________
Customer: Good morning. __________
Seller: What are you looking for?
Customer: I'm looking for __________.
Seller: What will you use it for?
Customer: I will use it for __________.
Seller: How about __________?
Customer: What are its advantages?
Seller: It is __________ and __________.
Customer: How much is it?
Seller: It costs __________.
Customer: That's a little expensive.
Seller: How about __________?
Customer: That sounds good. I'll take it.
Seller: Thank you. Have a nice day.


🏆 PERTEMUAN 8 — MACHINING WORKSHOP SHOW!

Materi: Performance and Role-Play

Pada pertemuan terakhir, siswa menggunakan seluruh ungkapan dalam simulasi dunia kerja.

A. Review Expressions

Offering

Can I help you?

Would you like...?

How about...?

Can I offer you...?

Asking Needs

What are you looking for?

What do you need?

What will you use it for?

Recommending

I recommend...

I suggest...

This one is more suitable because...

Offering Services

Can I help you with your machine?

Would you like us to check it?

We can repair your machine.

Price & Alternatives

How much is it?

Do you have a cheaper option?

How about this one?

Responding

That's a good option.

That sounds good.

I'll take it.

No, thank you.


🎬 TUGAS AKHIR

“MACHINING WORKSHOP SHOW”

Instruksi

Work in pairs or groups. Create and perform a conversation between a customer and a seller/technician.

Pilih salah satu situasi:

🔧 1. Tool Shop

Customer ingin membeli cutting tool.

📏 2. Measuring Tool Shop

Customer membutuhkan micrometer/vernier caliper.

⚙️ 3. Machine Service Center

Customer membawa lathe/milling machine yang bermasalah.

🛠️ 4. Spare Part Center

Customer membutuhkan bearing, gear, chuck, bolt, atau nut.

🥽 5. PPE Store

Customer ingin membeli safety glasses, gloves, atau safety shoes.

🔩 6. Workshop Maintenance

Technician menawarkan maintenance service.


⭐ Target Bahasa

Dalam percakapan, siswa minimal menggunakan:

  • 2 expressions of offering

  • 2 expressions of asking needs

  • 1 recommendation

  • 2 product/service descriptions

  • 1 response to an offer

  • 1 expression of closing

🔥 HOTS Challenge

Guru memberikan Customer Problem Card secara acak.

Contoh:

CARD 1:
You need a durable cutting tool, but your budget is limited.

CARD 2:
Your lathe machine makes a strange noise. Ask for a suitable service.

CARD 3:
You need an accurate measuring tool, but you don't know whether to choose a micrometer or vernier caliper.

CARD 4:
The bearing you want is unavailable. Ask the technician to recommend another option.

Siswa harus menganalisis masalah, menentukan solusi, menawarkan produk/jasa, menjelaskan alasan, dan merespons pelanggan secara spontan.


📌 RINGKASAN MATERI 8 PERTEMUAN

PertemuanMateri UtamaKeterampilan
1Introduction & workshop vocabularyIdentifying
2Offering productsUsing expressions
3Asking & identifying needsAnalyzing
4Comparing & recommendingEvaluating
5Offering workshop servicesProblem solving
6Price, budget & negotiationDecision making
7Creating dialogueCreating
8Machining Workshop ShowPerforming

Dengan susunan ini, materi berkembang dari kosakata → ungkapan → penggunaan → analisis kebutuhan → rekomendasi → pemecahan masalah → penciptaan dialog → praktik, sehingga sesuai untuk siswa Teknik Pemesinan dan tetap mendorong kemampuan HOTS serta komunikasi dunia kerja.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple past tense

Assignment for AP, CV, JI

ASKING AND GIVING INFORMATION