LKPD, ASESMEN, DAN RUBRIK Offering Products and Services



πŸ”§ PERTEMUAN 1

LKPD 1 – “WELCOME TO THE WORKSHOP!”

Tujuan

Peserta didik mampu mengenali kosakata produk/jasa workshop dan ungkapan dasar menawarkan bantuan.

A. Match the Words

Pasangkan kosakata dengan artinya.

No.VocabularyMeaning
1Drill bita. Mikrometer
2Micrometerb. Bantalan
3Bearingc. Mata bor
4Cutting toold. Alat potong
5Vernier calipere. Jangka sorong
6Machine vicef. Ragum mesin
7Chuckg. Cekam
8Lubricanth. Pelumas

B. Identify the Expression

Bacalah dialog.

Seller: Good morning. Can I help you?
Customer: Good morning. I'm looking for a drill bit.
Seller: Sure. How about this one?
Customer: What is it used for?
Seller: It's used for drilling steel.

Tuliskan:

  1. Greeting: __________________

  2. Offering help: __________________

  3. Asking about product: __________________

  4. Offering product: __________________

C. “Toolbox Challenge” 🧰

Guru menunjukkan gambar alat secara acak.

Siswa harus:

  1. Menyebutkan nama alat.

  2. Menyebutkan fungsinya.

  3. Membuat satu kalimat offering.

Contoh:

“This is a micrometer. It is used for accurate measurement. Would you like this micrometer?”

D. Reflection

  • Today I learned: __________

  • The easiest expression: __________

  • I need to practice: __________

Asesmen Formatif

Identifikasi vocabulary dan ungkapan offering.

Rubrik

Aspek4321
Vocabulary8+ benar6–7 benar4–5 benar<4 benar
ExpressionSangat tepatTepatBeberapa kesalahanBelum tepat
PronunciationSangat jelasJelasCukupKurang
ParticipationSangat aktifAktifCukupPasif

Skor maksimal: 16


πŸ› ️ PERTEMUAN 2

LKPD 2 – “CAN I HELP YOU?”

Tujuan

Peserta didik mampu menggunakan ungkapan menawarkan produk dan menanyakan kebutuhan pelanggan.

A. Complete the Expressions

Lengkapi dengan kata yang tepat.

  1. Can I ______ you?

  2. What are you ______ for?

  3. What do you ______?

  4. Would you ______ this drill bit?

  5. How ______ this cutting tool?

B. Sort the Expressions

Kelompokkan ungkapan berikut ke dalam Asking Needs atau Offering Products.

  • Can I help you?

  • What are you looking for?

  • Would you like this micrometer?

  • What do you need?

  • How about this drill bit?

  • What kind of tool do you need?

C. πŸ›’ “Tool Shop Role-play”

Student A = Seller
Student B = Customer

Customer memilih kebutuhan:

I need a measuring tool.

Seller harus menanyakan kebutuhan dan menawarkan minimal dua produk.

Contoh:

Seller: What are you looking for?
Customer: I need a measuring tool.
Seller: How about this vernier caliper?
Customer: Do you have another option?
Seller: Yes. Would you like this micrometer?

D. Reflection

I can offer a product by saying: __________.

Asesmen Formatif

Pair role-play: Tool Shop

Rubrik

AspekBobot
Asking customer's needs25
Offering expressions30
Vocabulary15
Pronunciation15
Fluency15
Total100

⚙️ PERTEMUAN 3

LKPD 3 – “CUSTOMER DETECTIVE”

Tujuan

Peserta didik mampu menganalisis kebutuhan pelanggan dan memilih produk yang sesuai.

A. Match the Need

Customer's NeedProduct
1. Make holes in steela. Micrometer
2. Measure accuratelyb. Drill bit
3. Hold the workpiecec. Machine vice
4. Measure lengthd. Vernier caliper
5. Support rotatione. Bearing

B. Read the Customer Card

CARD 1

“I need a tool to make holes in a steel plate.”

CARD 2

“I need to measure a small metal component accurately.”

CARD 3

“My lathe machine needs a new bearing.”

Jawablah:

  1. What does the customer need?

  2. What product/service should you offer?

  3. Why?

C. πŸ”Ž “Customer Detective”

Dalam kelompok, siswa mendapatkan satu kartu pelanggan.

Gunakan pola:

Ask → Analyze → Choose → Offer

Contoh:

Seller: What will you use the tool for?
Customer: I will use it to make holes in steel.
Seller: I recommend this drill bit because it is suitable for steel.

D. Reflection

What information helped you choose the product?


Asesmen Formatif

Customer Detective Challenge

Rubrik

Aspek4321
Analisis kebutuhanSangat tepatTepatCukupBelum tepat
Product selectionSangat sesuaiSesuaiKurang sesuaiTidak sesuai
ReasoningLogis & kuatLogisCukupBelum logis
CommunicationSangat baikBaikCukupKurang

πŸ’‘ PERTEMUAN 4

LKPD 4 – “CHOOSE THE BEST TOOL!”

Tujuan

Peserta didik mampu membandingkan produk dan memberikan rekomendasi berdasarkan kebutuhan pelanggan.

A. Vocabulary Challenge

Lengkapi:

  1. A good-quality tool is ______.

  2. A tool that lasts long is ______.

  3. A tool with a reasonable price is ______.

  4. A tool that gives precise measurement is ______.

Pilihan:

accurate – durable – affordable – high-quality

B. Useful Expressions

Pelajari:

I recommend this one.

I suggest this product.

This one is more suitable.

This one is more durable.

This one is more affordable.

I recommend it because...

C. πŸ† “Best Tool Challenge”

Guru memberikan tiga pilihan produk.

Contoh:

ProductPriceFeature
ARp250.000Affordable
BRp400.000Durable
CRp600.000High quality & accurate

Situation:

The customer needs an accurate tool but has only Rp450,000.

Tugas:

  1. Pilih produk terbaik.

  2. Berikan alasan.

  3. Buat penawaran kepada pelanggan.

D. Reflection

I chose product ______ because __________.

Asesmen Formatif

Product Recommendation Challenge

Rubrik

AspekBobot
Product comparison25
Recommendation25
Reasoning25
Language accuracy15
Confidence10
Total100

πŸ‘¨‍πŸ”§ PERTEMUAN 5

LKPD 5 – “WORKSHOP SERVICE!”

Tujuan

Peserta didik mampu menawarkan jasa perawatan dan perbaikan mesin berdasarkan permasalahan pelanggan.

A. Match the Problem and Service

ProblemSuitable Service
1. Machine makes strange noisea. Tool sharpening
2. Cutting tool is dullb. Machine inspection
3. Machine needs oilc. Lubrication
4. Bearing is damagedd. Bearing replacement

B. Learn the Expressions

Offering services:

Can I help you with your machine?

Would you like us to check it?

We can repair your machine.

Would you like a maintenance service?

We can replace the bearing.

C. 🚨 “Workshop Emergency!”

Pilih satu masalah:

  • The lathe machine makes a strange noise.

  • The machine is overheating.

  • The bearing is damaged.

  • The cutting tool is dull.

  • The machine needs lubrication.

Buat percakapan:

Customer explains problem → Technician asks questions → Technician offers service → Customer responds.

D. Reflection

One service I can offer is __________.

Asesmen Formatif

Workshop Service Role-play

Rubrik

AspekBobot
Identifying problem20
Offering suitable service30
Vocabulary15
Grammar15
Pronunciation & fluency20
Total100

πŸ’° PERTEMUAN 6

LKPD 6 – “MAKE THE BEST OFFER!”

Tujuan

Peserta didik mampu menawarkan produk alternatif berdasarkan harga, kualitas, kebutuhan, dan anggaran pelanggan.

A. Complete the Expressions

  1. How much ______ it?

  2. Do you have a ______ option?

  3. My budget ______ Rp500,000.

  4. How ______ this one?

  5. I ______ this product.

B. Customer Budget Challenge

Customer's budget: Rp500,000

ProductPriceQuality
ARp300.000Standard
BRp450.000Good
CRp700.000Excellent

Customer needs a good-quality measuring tool.

Tugas:

  1. Produk mana yang kamu pilih?

  2. Mengapa?

  3. Bagaimana cara menawarkannya?

  4. Apa alternatif jika pelanggan menolak?

C. πŸ’° “Limited Budget Role-play”

Contoh:

Customer: How much is this micrometer?
Seller: It's Rp700,000.
Customer: That's too expensive. My budget is Rp500,000.
Seller: I understand. How about this vernier caliper?
Customer: How much is it?
Seller: It's Rp450,000.
Customer: That sounds good.

D. Reflection

Did your offer meet the customer's needs? Why?

Asesmen Formatif

Limited Budget Challenge

Rubrik

AspekBobot
Understanding customer needs20
Alternative offer25
Reasoning20
Language use20
Negotiation & confidence15
Total100

🎭 PERTEMUAN 7

LKPD 7 – “WORKSHOP SALES CHALLENGE!”

Tujuan

Peserta didik mampu membuat dan melatih dialog offering products/services secara lengkap.

A. Choose Your Situation

☐ Tool Shop
☐ Measuring Tool Shop
☐ Spare Part Center
☐ Machine Service Center
☐ PPE Store
☐ Workshop Maintenance

B. Create Your Dialogue

1. Greeting


2. Asking Customer's Needs


3. Customer's Problem/Need


4. Offering


5. Explaining Product/Service


6. Recommendation


7. Handling Questions


8. Responding


9. Closing



C. 🎬 Rehearsal

Latih percakapan bersama pasangan.

Checklist:

☐ Clear pronunciation
☐ Good intonation
☐ Natural expression
☐ Eye contact
☐ Good fluency
☐ Correct vocabulary
☐ Good teamwork

D. Peer Feedback

Two Stars and One Wish ⭐⭐πŸ’‘

⭐ I like: __________________

⭐ I like: __________________

πŸ’‘ You should improve: __________________

Asesmen Formatif

Dialogue Script & Rehearsal

Rubrik

AspekBobot
Completeness of dialogue20
Appropriate expressions25
Technical vocabulary15
Creativity15
Pronunciation10
Fluency10
Teamwork5
Total100

πŸ† PERTEMUAN 8

LKPD 8 – “MACHINING WORKSHOP SHOW!”

ASESMEN SUMATIF

🎯 Tugas

Perform a 3–5 minute conversation between a customer and a seller/technician.

Pilih salah satu:

πŸ”§ Tool Shop
πŸ“ Measuring Tool Shop
⚙️ Machine Service Center
πŸ› ️ Spare Part Center
πŸ₯½ PPE Store
πŸ‘¨‍πŸ”§ Workshop Maintenance


πŸ“‹ Performance Checklist

Percakapan harus memuat:

☐ Greeting
☐ Asking customer's needs
☐ Identifying problem/need
☐ Offering product/service
☐ Explaining product/service
☐ Recommendation
☐ Responding to questions
☐ Accepting/declining
☐ Closing


πŸ“ RUBRIK ASESMEN SUMATIF

Aspek4 – Sangat Baik3 – Baik2 – Cukup1 – Perlu BimbinganBobot
Offering expressionsSangat tepat, variatif, naturalTepatBeberapa kesalahanBanyak kesalahan20%
Customer interactionSangat responsifResponsifCukupKurang responsif15%
Technical vocabularyTepat & bervariasiTepatTerbatasBanyak kesalahan15%
Problem solvingSolusi sangat tepat & logisTepatCukupBelum tepat15%
PronunciationSangat jelasJelasCukupSulit dipahami10%
FluencySangat lancarLancarBeberapa jedaBanyak jeda10%
CreativitySangat menarik & realistisMenarikCukupKurang5%
ConfidenceSangat percaya diriPercaya diriCukupKurang10%
TOTAL100%

πŸ“Š REKAP ASESMEN 8 PERTEMUAN

PertemuanBentuk AsesmenJenis
1Vocabulary & Expression ChallengeFormatif
2Tool Shop Role-playFormatif
3Customer DetectiveFormatif
4Best Tool ChallengeFormatif
5Workshop Service Role-playFormatif
6Limited Budget ChallengeFormatif
7Dialogue & RehearsalFormatif
8Machining Workshop ShowSumatif

Kriteria Ketuntasan

RentangKategori
90–100Sangat Baik
80–89Baik
70–79Cukup
<70Perlu Bimbingan

🎯 Penekanan Pembelajaran

Rangkaian LKPD ini sengaja dibuat meningkat dari:

MengenaliMenggunakanMenganalisisMembandingkanMemecahkan masalahMenyusun strategiMencipta dialogMempraktikkan

Sehingga pada tugas akhir siswa tidak hanya menghafalkan dialog, tetapi mampu menganalisis kebutuhan customer, memilih produk/jasa yang tepat, memberikan alasan, menangani keberatan, dan melakukan percakapan secara spontan dalam konteks dunia kerja Teknik Pemesinan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple past tense

Assignment for AP, CV, JI

ASKING AND GIVING INFORMATION